- $11,900,000 - settlement for a family who were cut off by a tractor trailer, which resulted in the death of one occupant, and severe injuries to two other passengers, one requiring cervical spine surgery, and the other receiving a $6,000,000 settlement for a six year old who suffered a post-traumatic brain injury, and orbital fractures, following the accident.
- $7,500,000 - settlement, following two days of trial, to a seventeen year old passenger of a vehicle following a head on collision leaving her a paraplegic.
- $2,200,000 - settlement for an injured worker, as a result of leg and arm crush injuries, following a partial collapse of a parking structure during the Northridge, California earthquake.
- $1,000,000 - settlement to a family after the driver of a vehicle made an unsafe left turn resulting in the death of the front seat passenger, and injuries to the driver.
- $775,000 - settlement to pedestrian who was struck by a city bus that made a left hand turn while the pedestrian was crossing the street in a crosswalk with a green walk signal. Pedestrian suffered a fractured left humerus (upper arm), which required surgical repair.
- $650,000 - settlement to sexual harassment victim, in which the case resolved after claimant had put on his case-in-chief during the binding arbitration.
- $600,000 - settlement in an auto versus auto accident, in which plaintiff suffered from a brain hemorrhage, post-concussion syndrome, and left shoulder rotator cuff tear, which required surgical repair, as a result of the driver’s negligence in running a red light.
- $450,000 - medical malpractice settlement resulting from injuries related to the improper administration of anesthesia.
- $375,000 - settlement to pedestrian struck in the crosswalk by a speeding vehicle after the light changed to red for pedestrian, in which pedestrian suffered a fracture to her tibia and fibula, which required open reduction internal fixation surgical repair.
- $350,000 - settlement to driver who was driven off the road by an armored car, and who sustained multiple injuries, which resulted in chronic back pain.
- $300,000 - settlement to pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle, which fractured his leg, and caused him serious facial lacerations. Pedestrian underwent open reduction internal fixation surgical repair to his leg.
- $250,000 - settlement to the driver of a flatbed truck being loaded at the Port of Los Angeles, who suffered significant neck and back injuries, which in time developed into chronic injuries, as a result of a container that was negligently dropped onto the truck.
- $250,000 - settlement to a pedestrian crossing the street, outside of a marked crosswalk and struck by a vehicle, resulting in serious left shoulder injury, which required a left shoulder hemiarthroplasty (shoulder replacement).
- $160,000 - settlement to a pedestrian struck by a vehicle while crossing in the middle of the street, resulting in a fractured tibia and fibula, requiring open reduction internal fixation surgical repair.
- $100,000 - settlement against the city to pedestrian who fell in the street, due to the poorly maintained roadway. Pedestrian suffered a left knee fracture, requiring surgical repair.
- $90,000 - settlement against a supermarket following an employee who negligently struck a customer down while pushing a pallet of merchandise.